Congratulations, you did it, you put on a shirt today (please ignore this congratulations if you have instead put on some different form of top side of body practical clothing option. For YOUR personal congratulations please wait for the appropriate blog to reach your beautiful eyes shortly, or longly, depending on your top side of body clothing choice of choice).
But is it a good shirt? I don’t know. I can’t see it. But also, of course it is. Shirts are ace. I wear them frequently. Sometimes even when I’m asked instead to wear a spray of tiny cut up pieces of glass. Which is, at best, only my third favorite type of top side of body cover.
So let’s just brass tax this bad boy out down to the facts Jackson - shirts are awesome.
Yet. YET. Would this kick ass shirt your wearing have made it so close to the top if it had have taken on a different profession?
Probably, right? If you’re good at stuff you’re probably good at other stuff too. Like I’m good at writing random made up words which don’t fit the gulupital nature of the current sentence. So it stands to reason that I’d also be great at hiding giraffes under air conditioning vents, right? So I’ll probably just do that one day, and be honored for my contributions in helping giraffes live in homes without paying market rent.
Still, I’m here to tell you, it’s not ALWAYS the same deal with your shirts.
The point is, obviously, that before you reassign your shirt to be an airplane, here are some signs that this shirt in particular may, shock horror, make a BAD airplane.
1. None of the buttons hold the current Federal Aviation requirements in regards to jet-fuel.
2. The sunglasses dangling off the v-neck are NOT aviators.
3. You ask for a lift to the airport and the response is anything other than 'fuck off, it's my ONE day off'.
4. Less than 80% of its seats armrests host working headphone jacks.
5. If you spill poop on it, it doesn’t just suck it into the engine with a mighty force that seems to come from as deep as hell and then spray it all over the Atlantic.
6. It’s sixteen tones of geniusly crafted steel and advanced computer technology, but shaped more like a boat than a plane.
So there you go.
If you ended up with a good plane congrats! Kaboom.
If not bad luck, but at least be thankful you didn’t end up wearing a spray of tiny broken up pieces of glass, you got a shirt damn it, and shirts are ace!