Saturday, June 29, 2019
Wow. That’s all I can say.
And by “all” I mean “just the start”. Which is almost always what people mean when they say “that’s all I can say”. Isn’t that fucked? If we’re all lying about that, then what else are we lying about?
- Our weight?
- The likely wait time before your product is back in store?
- What the Wights in GoT were waiting to weigh, should scales eventually be invented, assuming they hadn’t yet been?
Fuck that. That’s not the world I want to live in. A world of LIES!
Luckily I don’t live in that world. I live in a word with elephants. And Hell Yeah, that’s ace.
That’s right, today I’ve learned even more great things about them, and by them I mean elephants, and by learned I mean remembered, and by remembered I mean recalled the time I personally observed and philosophized on these important elephant things excessively enough to form strong, intelligent, and unique opinions on.
- Elephants, Hell Yeah, they’re great!
- How great?
- REALLY great, that’s how great.
So that the end of it now for sure.
To sum up
- Elephants are DEFINITELY great.
- If you’re lying about how long the wait is for someone’s product to be back in store then it’s probably not because scales have yet to be invented.