8. Bread and Spread Magazine, who are making this list for a record breaking third time, this time for their ‘Top Six Spreads for 2015 Breads’!
7. The Paper, Paper, Paper, Paper, Paper, Paper and Cardboard Radio Hour for their ‘Top 6 Insults We Received This Year About How Many Times We Have Paper In Our Title’ list.
6. The Dictionary for ranking all thirty eight million words in the modern English language in order, and discovering that in what is surely a mathematical marvel that must have blown the minds of statisticians and actuaries everywhere, the order tuned out to be EXACTLY the same as alphabetical.
5. Benjamin Cohler, Head Barfly Social Commentator at Salut and Grill, and his list of ‘Ways First World Nations Proved This Year That More Could Be Could Done To Help The Developing World Without The Need To Ask More From Taxpayers’.
4. Photoshop.com for their annual 'Did We Do It, or Was is it a Hack Plastic Surgeon?' list.
3. The ASS Blog for their ‘Biggest ass of the Year’ blog!
2. Toe Touching Battles - The Reality Show for naming 'Even he didn’t think that his hamstring was about to feel sore’ as their number one episode of a pretty epic year!